Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Bing will go to Hospitality and Tourism Management Program - College of Charleston

Hospitality and Tourism Management Program - College of Charleston

This blog is a little bit late, but still, I am very proud of him when I heard that he will head to College of Charleston to become a faculty.

Bing inspired me a lot in my life. When I was still at Nanjing University, I saw him get very high score in GRE, go abroad successfully, all of those things have a very good impact on my life.

After coming to states, we have choosing different roads. He is finishing his PH.D. and then go to Cornell , firstly in the CS master program, then transfer to a PostDoc in the Info Lab. I know his road is not smooth, but he goes through this step by step.

I hope he will do well in the future as a faculty, which he could be even 7 years ago in Nanjing University.

No comments: