Sunday, January 21, 2007

The trip.

I have been on vacation since last week, and traveled Phoenix, Las Vegas, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and San Diego. It was a great trip, partly because I really haven't been in those parts of the country that much.

The best city in my view is San Francisco, including its suburbs. The weather is so nice, comparing with the cold Columbus. I was told the summer is also very nice.

I also got to meet a lot of friends I haven't seen for years. They are doing very well, and I am really happy for them.

Now, I am back in Phoenix, and will spend most of the time in hotel and have some time to read some books.

I had a new friend in this trip - Microsoft Streets and Trips with the GPS receiver. I am very happy with it. The problem with the traditional maps is that sometimes, it's harder to locate where you are, but with the GPS, you are always aware the current location. That makes a big difference. And the map is pretty accurate. The only time I have some issue was when I drove in the skyscrapers in SF, the GPS signal seemed to be blocked by the buildings a little bit.

No comments: